Look at those big and juicy shrimp! I got the idea to make these Spaghetti with Shrimp and Spinach from Justin of Justcooknyc. His sauce is of course more elaborate and basically from scratch while my sauce is straight from the bottle.
Spaghetti with Shrimp and Spinach
Spaghetti - I use whole grain
1 cup spaghetti sauce - more if you like extra sauce
10 pcs shrimp - cleaned, de-veined and de-shelled
1/2 bunch of spinach - cleaned and drained
Salt and sugar
1. Cook spaghetti as per the instruction, drain and put on 2 plates.
2. In a pot, heat the sauce on medium heat and add salt and sugar to taste.
3. Add shrimp and stir for like 30sec to 1min.
4. Turn the heat off and add in spinach. Gently fold the sauce on the spinach.
5. Pour the sauce onto the plate of spaghetti and enjoy immediately.