1 piece boneless & skinless chicken breast (cut across horizontally so you get 2 thin pieces)
Dipped the chicken into the egg and coat with breadcrumb. Baked for 40min at 350F.
For the sauce;
1. Put all the ingredients into a pot and boil on medium heat. Keep stirring to avoid splatter.
2. When the chicken is done, put them aside.
3. In a 2-in deep baking pan, pour some of the sauce enough to cover the bottom.
4. Lay the chicken in a single layer. Sprinkle the shredded cheese onto the chicken.
5. Pour the rest of the sauce on top. Make sure the sauce covers the chicken and the cheese.
6. Continue baking for 20min at 350F.
Since we didnt have any spaghetti at home that time (yup, I forgot to get some on the last visit to the store), I just boiled some angel hair pasta to eat with the chicken parmigiana. He declared that the sauce was the best he had ever had. I wouldnt know the difference. Western food is not really my cup of tea. So I suggest that you listen to him. ;)
Click Me for More..