Monday, October 21, 2013

Back to SaltNTurmeric.blogspot.com

I have decided to not renew my subscription for SaltNTurmeric.com with google ever since they started with their trick in making people sign up for their business plan before we are be able to renew our domain subscription. But now I can't even seem to buy back the name! Which I find really ridiculous. On top of that all my previous postings with SaltNTurmeric.com are not automatically directed/pointed to the old and current SaltNTurmeric.blogspot.com address! Being a non tech savvy person, I find this to be really a pain in the ass and unprofessional of google/blogger.

I apologise to all my readers who had trouble finding my recipe(s) but somehow managed to find their way back here to SaltNTurmeric.blogspot.com. I appreciate your visits and comments. For those who has yet to find their way back here, I hope one day you would. I'm really at a loss on how to fix this. I am sorry!

2 comments:

Sabzi Dukan said...

Online shopping is hustle free and you get all your desired items in just one click. SabziDukan , being an online grocery store gives you a chance to shop and get the things delivered at your doorstep in no time. You just have to click on the website and select your desired items, check their prices, fill your cart and after that just mention your address and get you groceries delivered.

jessica lang said...

Players always face more arduous tasks after each update, so they all need to buy more New World Gold at IGGM.com to improve their abilities.

Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/new-world-coins